- 23.8-inch Full HD (1920×1080) LED backlight display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 75Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- Extensive connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort, D-sub and USB hub
- VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space plus ergonomically-designed stands with full tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustment
- ASUS Eye Care monitors feature TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
Superior Image Quality Meets Classic Elegant Design
ASUS VA24DQLB-W Eye Care Monitor features 23.8 inch IPS panel with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, providing 178° wide viewing angle panel and vivid image quality. Up to 75Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback. In addition, it also features TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience.
Expanded vision with 178° IPS wide-viewing-angle panel, giving consistent, accurate color at any viewing angle to minimize the color shift an promise for a better viewing experience.
Makes it perfect for almost-seamless multi-display setups that give you an even greater degree of immersion.
Super smooth visuals with Adaptive-Sync
Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay. This gives you the upper hand in first person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles. (Adaptive-Sync works at fresh rates ranging from 48Hz to 75Hz)
ASUS-exclusive GamePlus Technology
When it comes to design, ASUS always has customers in mind – ASUS exclusive GamePlus hotkey with Crosshair, Timer and FPS counter functions to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
ASUS-exclusive Splendid Technologies
We’ve raised the bar by incorporating some of our proprietary technologies to give you a truly vivid visual experience. Splendid Video Intelligence Technology that optimizes videos and images by enhancing color brightness, contrast, and sharpness. Splendid features two new modes – Reading and Darkroom – in addition to the Scenery, Standard, Theater, sRGB, and Night View modes. Low-blue Light and Flicker-free technologies also reduce the strain on your eyes after long periods of use.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care Technology
ASUS Blue Light Filter
The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. ASUS displays has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels
It’s time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. ASUS displays features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimize instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favorite videos.
A comfortable viewing position is always within reach thanks to ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments. Its onscreen menu even rotates automatically to display correctly when using the monitor in portrait orientation — handy when working with websites or longer documents.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.